4: The Rocket Update
Update 4 of VekWars brings a ton of new stuff, but the biggest change is to player rockets, which now home in on the enemy and explode in a devastating fireball, wreaking destruction across a wide radius.
Here's the full changelog:
- Better rockets.
- Rockets can now be fired by clicking the touchpad as well as the secondary trigger on WMR/Vive controllers.
- Landers now extend grabber arms with which to pick up crates.
- Added a "hyperspace" effect to enemies when spawning in or out.
- Tweaks to enemy spawning positions and timing.
- Fighters and enemy shots re-scaled.
- Add current wave indicator.
- Rearranged HUD so that score doesn't overlap radar.
- Increased range of radar.
- Tab key now toggles between vr and mouse mode.
- Changed between-level message to make it clear when new shields/rockets are awarded.
- Lots of other little bug fixes.
The other big change is that VekWars now costs a whole dollar! Get it quick, because the price is going to go up again with the next major release!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.